Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.
Our services are still available, we are still taking orders and dispatching items that are in stock within 2 working days of placing your order.
For the latest information and advice on COVID-19, please refer to the latest updates by the UK Government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I place an order? Yes, we continue to serve our customers online
- Will my parcel be delivered? Our delivery partners are still delivering as usual, please remember when selecting a delivery address, be aware that companies and businesses may be closed and unable to receive parcels.
- Are delivery times affected? Our delivery partners are working to ensure we can continue to deliver, however delivery traffic has increased significantly, as a result, please note that delivery times for some items may be longer than usual at the moment. You can track your parcel with the tracking link provided to you when your item has been dispatched. If unsure you can always email us and we will be happy to assist.
- Is it possible to return items? Yes, you can email customer services and we will help you with returning the items.
- Is it safe to receive orders? The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low. You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
- Is it possible to reduce contact with the driver when they deliver my order? Yes. Drivers have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer’s doorstep and stepping back. If an ID check is required, these are now performed at a distance.